Main Menu

Quick Menu

St. Bernadette Parish School

Today's Learners, Tomorrow's Leaders

Support St. Bernadette

The Mission of St. Bernadette Parish School is to teach Christian values in a Catholic-centered environment, to foster academic excellence, and to develop compassionate stewards.

Our Catholic school, unlike public schools, depends on our Annual Fund for monies raised to support operational expenses, maintenance needs, and growth in the future at our school. Tuition revenues cover about 75% of the actual cost to educate a student at St. Bernadette School. The remaining 25% is covered by monies raised through development (the Annual Fund) and fundraising. It is essential that every family and parishioner support our School and practice the principles of Catholic stewardship – gifts of time, talent, and treasure – in their relationship with our school and parish. We ask School families and parishioners to prayerfully consider supporting the Annual Fund, and therefore the School, with a gift to ensure we continue to deliver an excellent, Christ-centered education to our students in preschool through 8th grade.

Please prayerfully consider your Annual Fund gift to our School. Giving is easy and may be done by completing this form to make a one-time or monthly gift to our school.

As careful stewards of our environment we prefer donations be made securely online to conserve resources. Of course, if you prefer to send checks or make a payment by phone, we gratefully accept those, too.

Our students thrive thanks to your support. Thank you.